- We believe in the Bible in the original tongues to be the verbally inspired Word of God, and the only infallible rule of faith and practice. (II Timothy 3:14-16)
- We believe that God is Triune; that there are three eternal co-equal Divine persons in the Godhead, and these three are one God. (Matthew 28:19)
- We believe in the Deity of the Lord Jesus Christ; that He was conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary. (I John; Matthew 1)
- We believe that the only way to be saved is by faith in the blood sacrifice, death and resurrection of Jesus Christ, the Son of God, and that to those who thus become His sheep He says, "I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish. Neither shall any man pluck them out of My hand." (John 10:28; Ephesians 1:20-21)
- We believe that our Lord Jesus Christ ascended into heaven, and is now seated at the right hand of the Father; that He ever liveth to make intercession for all that come to God by Him. (Acts 1:9-11; Hebrews 4:14; Ephesians 1:20-21)
- We believe that the Church which is the holy Body of Christ began on the day of Pentecost, and that each one who receives the Lord Jesus Christ as his personal Savior is a member of the Body of Christ, and is indwelt by the Holy Spirit. (I Corinthians 12:12-28; 6:19-20)
- We believe that the Gospel commission is for the Church; that the Lord's Supper and water Baptism are Divine Institutions and that Christ desires us to practice them in this age. (Matthew 28:18-20; I Corinthians 11:23-39)
- We believe that Christ may at any moment return in the air to rapture His saints and rule for a thousand years. After this the wicked will be judged and cast into the lake of fire. (I Thessalonians 4:3-18; I Corinthians 15:51-57; Daniel 9:27; Matthew 24:15, 21,24, 27, 25:46; Revelation 19:11, 20:10-15)
- We believe that Satan is a person, the author of the fall, and that he shall be eternally punished (Job 1:7, Genesis 3:1-9, Revelation 20:10)
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of the dead, both of the just and the unjust; and in the eternal conscious punishment of the Lost and the eternal joy of the Saved. (Revelation 20:11-15, 22:12-14; I Corinthians 15:58)
- We believe that God commands Christians to separate unto God and from worldliness and ecclesiastical apostasy (e.g., the National Council of Churches, The World Council of Churches and the National Association of Evangelicals). (II Corinthians 6:14-70; II Thessalonians 3:6-15)
- We believe that God has spoken through the Holy Scriptures and hence we reject the modern tongues movement and the charismatic movement. (Matthew 24:24)
- We believe that the first day of the week is to be observed as the Lord's Day. (John 20:19; Acts 20:4; I Corinthians 16:1-2)
- We believe it is our duty as Christians to love one another and to tell the "Good News" to everyone we can. (I Corinthians 13:1-13; I John 4:7-21; Matthew 28:19-21)
I will seek, with God's help, to grow in my Christian life by personal devotions and in fellowship with other believers.
I expect that my Christian life will express itself in a humble loving relationship with others in my church family.
As God gives me strength, I will maintain an active Christian life through church attendance, participate in other Christian activities, practice good stewardship of my life, talents, possessions, and help others to grow in Christ.
Because I believe that Christ wants to reach out in redemptive love through our church, I will be open to opportunities to express His love to the people of our community and will support our church's missionary program.
All praise to God our Father, all glory to Jesus our Savior, and all power to the Holy Spirit, our Comforter.